AVS Forum banner

2481 - 2488 of 2488 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'd rather not say who i used to fix the amp, I'm just relieved I figured it out. On a related note, My SOtM was down for a while but it's back up now that I finally got a new micro SD card properly loaded. I have to thank Ron for turning me on to this unit, it's truly unbelievable how much difference it makes streaming high rez files over a standard pc or even a Bluesound Node.
No problem Greg, was just wondering if it was a local shop or if you had to ship the amp somewhere.

I am very curious about the SOtM since I'm still streaming Tidal from my iPhone via digital dock and it sounds really good.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
It was a local shop. The only factory authorized repair shop in the united states is in New York. They wanted $160.00 just for the estimate plus shipping both ways which probably would have been about another hundred.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,483 (Edited)
Here I go again changing up the upstairs den, but when you can score a BDI Cabinet you have to change. Now I can have all the equipment hidden.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,484
The only thing that's not fitting in the space I would like to put it in is my Denon DVD-5900, so I'm going to replace it with another Player. That's sucks, but I think I'm going to go the Oppo route with the Peachtree.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I am doing fine. My system has never sounded better. My family is so far all in tact also. So things are good here. Missing everyone though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
445 Posts
All is well on this end.

Enjoying my music system when I can duck out for some man-cave time!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,488 (Edited)
I'm good as well...........Got the audio bug, but passing deals on and changing things around.Always wanted The mighty Toshiba HD-XA1 made in Japan....SEXY!!! The sound is truly high end using analog devices Sharc DAC'S.......wow. This thing was a grand. Scored it for $40 bucks. Seeing that I have 300 HD-DVD'S I can watch them upstairs too.

2481 - 2488 of 2488 Posts