AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm worried about overloading my receiver (Onkyo SRX700). I have a primary HT theater area and use the Zone 2 function for the whole house. Everything works fine as configured.


There is an area on the other side of my basement (Zone 3) that has in-ceiling speakers that need to be connected. I am thinking of running the primary front speakers through an "A-B" speaker selection box with the "A" being for the primary and the "B" for the Zone 3. This would be used primarily (75%) for music, the other 25% for watching sporting events.


Will this overload my receiver? Has anyone had any experience and/or can recommend a quality switcher or will a $20 box work just fine?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top