Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im in the market for a new tv prolly not going for hd.Had some car Problems now budget has changed

I need recomendations for a nice 27'flat, but dont want to spend more than say $325.00 (us).

My question is , i hav a pvr from CONcast with the componet outs if i get a tv with 2/ component in's can i use them: 1, for my dvd 2, cable box and get better pict from cable than using s-video?

Thanx

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality13
Hi all,

Im in the market for a new tv prolly not going for hd.Had some car Problems now budget has changed

I need recomendations for a nice 27'flat, but dont want to spend more than say $325.00 (us).

My question is , i hav a pvr from CONcast with the componet outs if i get a tv with 2/ component in's can i use them: 1, for my dvd 2, cable box and get better pict from cable than using s-video?

Thanx
Sorry to hear about your situation. I seen some Toshiba. Panasonic. & Samsung 27inch models for under 300.00. Try pricegrabbers.com.. Search the net. Ebay. It might take some time, but you will find a good 27inch flat screen for that price.. Components are always better then Svideo.. You'll get the best posible 480i picture using components. Don't know about the cable box since I don't have cable. GL.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
You have posted this question twice now. Doing this will not get you more input and may cause forum member to avoid replying at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.