AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new here,Ive been doing Recearch for like 2 weeks on Low-end hdtv I think I am going nutz.I have a real small budget for now like Please dont laugh $500.00 or less(usd)Yea I know but I have to get a better tv than my 12 yr old 27' sharp with no componet and only 1 s vid.Im looking at these

Reason being is i just got a comcast pvr moto dct6412

Prima Technologies 27 in. HDTV Monitor

Sears item #05747175000 Mfr. model #HT2778P-$399.00 (usd)or

at] best buy

Insignia 27" HD-Ready Stereo TV with 4-Line Digital Comb Filter - Silver $419.00

Model: IS-TV040928

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality13
Im new here,Ive been doing Recearch for like 2 weeks on Low-end hdtv I think I am going nutz.I have a real small budget for now like Please dont laugh $500.00 or less(usd)Yea I know but I have to get a better tv than my 12 yr old 27' sharp with no componet and only 1 s vid.Im looking at these

Reason being is i just got a comcast pvr moto dct6412

Prima Technologies 27 in. HDTV Monitor

Sears item #05747175000 Mfr. model #HT2778P-$399.00 (usd)or

at] best buy

Insignia 27" HD-Ready Stereo TV with 4-Line Digital Comb Filter - Silver $419.00

Model: IS-TV040928
The insignia 26inch widescreen looks pretty good.. I'd avoid the 27inch 4:3 model..

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBI
The insignia 26inch widescreen looks pretty good.. I'd avoid the 27inch 4:3 model..
The Insignia 26" widescreen offers a built-in HDTV tuner but lacks a HDMI input. It is made by Orion in Thailand, the same company that also makes the Toshiba 26" and 30" widescreen TVs.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltchan
The Insignia 26" widescreen offers a built-in HDTV tuner but lacks a HDMI input. It is made by Orion in Thailand, the same company that also makes the Toshiba 26" and 30" widescreen TVs.
I know Walt.. I been reading a lot of your post..

·
Banned
1,661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBI
I know Walt.. I been reading a lot of your post..
Oh...okay. This is the first time I said this here. Anyway, I believe that it's only $450, right? It sounds like a great deal to me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will check out the insigina due to price and inputs as well as mfg.

That might solve my delima and keep my eyes happy for a few years till(heck ive lived this long with my old sharp) A:analog to digi happens B:till i can step up to the $2000.00 range.

Plus at B>B> mabey i get lucky and find a sale or a open box.

Talk to you soon thanx again ;) :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.