AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I was given a JSI DVD Home Theater System model JS5010. I have a Kameleon 8 universal remote (URC-9960B01) - does anyone have the manufacturer's code for JSI components?

I found codes for Oritron (723) and Koss (745) DVD players at dishnetwork, and I tried the Koss and Oritron codes in the Kameleon manual (1366, 1380, 0651 - I think those are audio component codes), but nothing works. (I understand from this site that these brands are by the same manufacturer).

Tried looking up jsiproducts and calling 800-763-8303, but both are defunct.

If anyone has codes or advice, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredric5 /forum/post/0

Hi all! I was given a JSI DVD Home Theater System model JS5010. I have a Kameleon 8 universal remote (URC-9960B01) - does anyone have the manufacturer's code for JSI components?

I found codes for Oritron (723) and Koss (745) DVD players at dishnetwork, and I tried the Koss and Oritron codes in the Kameleon manual (1366, 1380, 0651 - I think those are audio component codes), but nothing works. (I understand from this site that these brands are by the same manufacturer).

Tried looking up jsiproducts and calling 800-763-8303, but both are defunct.

If anyone has codes or advice, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

If you have the user manuels I would please like a copy I lost mine and bought a new flat TV and cant figure out how to hook it up to this TV PLEASE HELP

Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts