AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help here. I use the MDP-100. MyHd_Eng dialog box appeared and indicated that the program had failed to create an empty document. I re-booted and got the same result. I deleted a bunch of .ts files yesterday and then watched "Hack" and "The District" with no problems last night.

Any advice?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had the exact same problem with my new MDP-120.

I uninstalled the application and re-installed it again and it seems to have solved the problem.

I searched the internet for the error message and it appears to have been related to hardware acceleration of the Video card. Anyone else have the same issue ??

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I uninstalled MyHD and it works again. Thank you RishM for your help, it was much appreciated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've seen this several times. Usually it happens right before I'm about to record a movie, and I have to uninstall and reinstall the app really quick :mad: It made me miss the first few minutes of Cast away the other night...

I don't know if there's any particular cause that makes it start happening, but once you start getting that error, I've always just had to reinstall the app.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.