AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a premium XBox360 comes with HD cable and hooking up with my Philips 32 in Pixel Plus LCD Flat HDTV 32PF7320A/37B, for some reason, I am getting over pixelated, e.g. when I play WS Poker 2007, there is words running below the screen but I can only see half of it while my top has some white picture. I think I need to push the screen up a little bit but I can't find any thing on XBox360 to calibrate the screen. This happens on all the games, any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
The XBOX has no image adjustment settings; you need to adjust the panel.

The effect you're describing is odd for component.

Are you using VGA?

If so, then you need to see what your display's manual says about VGA compatibility and ajustments.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres /forum/post/0

The XBOX has no image adjustment settings; you need to adjust the panel.

The effect you're describing is odd for component.

Are you using VGA?

If so, then you need to see what your display's manual says about VGA compatibility and ajustments.

No, I am using component cables that came with XBox360, I'll think I'll hook it up to another LCD in the house to see if it is the same problem, as of right now, I am missing portion of my bottom screen, pretty suck..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.