AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a 32" TV for my daughters bedroom. I'm trying to decide betweet the Sony KDL-32L5000 and the Sharp LC-32Sb27U. It will be used to connect her computer, video game and DVD player. I'm not sure which to get but I'm looking to get it this wek.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I sure like our sharp for gaming...

After looking at the specs, even though I am not a Sony fan, I have to admit that between the two you have listed, the Sony may be a better set. It has the higher contrast ratio of the two choices.

But as a Sharp fan (and since you have already been looking at one Sharp), I would also throw the Sharp Aquos LC32D44U into the mix. It is also a 32" 720p set (like you have been looking at), has a decent contrast ratio (7500:1) for a 720p set and has a better viewing angle than the Sony. Check it out to... Good luck...

http://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Aquos-LC...9392197&sr=1-1

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up getting the Sony and so far it look pretty good. It is for my daughter's room and so far she is happy with it. I ended up choosing the Sony mainly because of the extra input options. I saw both of the TVs and the slight viewing angle difference was not so noticeable to me as my daughter will be looking straight on at the TV for the most part.

I'm a Sharp fan myself as my other LCDs are Sharps. So this Sony is my first, but I have to admit it looks pretty good. If it was not for the price, I probably would have went with another Sharp.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can someone help me with the difference between the LC32SB27U versus the LC32SB27UT?

I can't seem to find out why there two almost identical models. Staples and Target seem to carry the "UT" model while other stores like Walmart carry the "U" model.

Which one is newer and better?

Thanks.

Newbie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.