AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I want to say that I've been visiting this site for some time now and have learned A LOT from all of your reviews and comments. Thanks and keep them comming! ;)

My wife and I are in the process of buying a house. I am VERY excited because I have convinced her to let me turn the basement into a HT. So, after doing some research here and at other places, I've narrowed my search down to 2: the Sony HS20 or the Sanyo Z2.

I was wondering what some of you thought about these two projectors and what you would recommend. Here are some things to consider:

- We are still looking at houses, but most likely the basement will not be that large (probably looking at a longer,thin room)

- I plan to do significant work down there like wiring, stadium seating (hopefully), painting (so bright walls and ceiling aren't an issue), etc.

- Currently to save money, I am planning to have a DIY screen or just use the Misty Evening paint.

I really appreciate any comments and help you can give. If you have any other PJs you recommend please do so. And please excuse any ignorance on my part as this is new to me (but I am learning a lot and enjoying it!)

Thanks!

Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.