AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I was just looking for some informed advice on which t.v i should get. There's just so much information on these things now a days it's a bit over whelming, so and advice anyone can give is much appreciated. Anyhow, I'm looking to purchase a plasma (could be lcd aswell) i don't want to go smaller than a 42", and don't want to go over 800.00, I'll be doing everything on it, movies sports games. So what would be the best to go for? Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
42px80u or PZ80u (if you can get good price)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Sounds like you want to make best decision for long term viewing so let me toss in something forward thinking for you to consider which is to make sure the new display you buy is 3D ready.

Some very well known manufacturers like Mitsubishi and Samsung among others already have 3D models on store shelves and FINALLY multi-dimensional 3D tv has arrived and the 3D programming is coming along as well.

You know that the industry is solidly into 3D as hundreds and soon to be thousands of commercial theaters are converting to digital 3D capable projection systems and the movie making industry has promised to crank out a LOT of 3D content in 2009 and more in 2010.

3D Ready sets don't cost much more (if any) than models that are not so just a suggestion that you do a bit of research and if you agree make sure your new set won't be limited to flat 2D.

good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.