AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally do the upgrade today. Unfortunately it get stuck in the GUI update step, after several retries.. I did a network reset. Now the unit powers on Ok(with green light), I can hear the normal click sound, but there is no HDMI output, no Denon Receiver menu on display device . Any suggestion what should I do? .

Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
4 Posts

Same issue. Commenced a firmware update that did not complete.  Denon 3313 in a cycle:

- Update retry Please Wait >>>  then

- Sub Updating 35 min >>>  then restarts inside 2 minutes

- Update retry Please Wait >>> then

- Connection Fail 03 then restarts same cycle eventually stopping at 

_ Sub 35 min ConnectionFail52

Had it on WiFi at first then went to direct connection to router.  Same cycle repeats.

Tried the reset of microprocessor as identified in manual: Power Off and the Hold the Power button simultaneously pressing INFO and BACK.  Reset no help with same cycle resulting.

Solutions appreciated.  Looks like time to go back the retailer! 

·
Registered
4 Posts

JD, 

Thanks for that effort.  Following reset (flashing for 5 seconds) it still returns to trying to update.  Commences at 36min, gets to 35min and drops out to try again.  Guess I need to try alternate router / friends / back to shop.

G

·
Registered
4 Posts

JD,

Everything disconnected from AVR and does not want to cooperate.  I have commenced communication with shop I purchased from a few months back - will take the unit in, a helpful team.  Will just live without the system for ..... hopefully not too long.

Will get back to this forum on the fix/issue.

Thanks again,

G

·
Registered
4 Posts

Update: was about to box the unit up and decided to give it one more try.  It worked first shot, taking around 30 minutes to complete the process.  So first attempt on 3rd day of trying worked.  No change to the internet setting.  Had the unit turned off for 24 hrs.  Great!  JD, thanks again for the suggestions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts