Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I sure hope someone sees this before the end of the day...I am looking at purchasing a Plasma and would like to take advantage of the 2% + 20% + the extra 10% coupon. I tried to use the 10% off coupon but it says it cant be combined with any other offers. Do you have another coupon...or am I doing somthing wrong?

Please help :)...only hours left on this promo

Thanks a MILLION!

Anthony

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is it too late to still to get the 20% off from Dell (See I am only moderately greedy).

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
rosenblumr -

not sure that is neccesarily true!

Link that was provided in 'iwearnosox' thread shows 20% good till the 25th.

I think the senario provided in his thread (2% + 20% + 10%) was a theoritical one. I could be wrong - but he didn't say he actually ordered using all the above.

sfgiantsfan -

Did Dell provide you with coupon? If so what did it say? If you got it somewhere else maybe it was already used.

Regards, Bruce

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
1. You shouldn't ship such fragile stuff with FedEx or UPS - use a dedicated courier.

2. If you MUST ship with them, use external insurance.

3. The more you write "fragile", "this way up", "Glass", etc., the more those bozos kick it around.

I don't know if you've seen this, but there was a TV ad showing what happens to our suitcases when they go through the airport terminal. They had a bunch of monkeys jump on the suitcases and rip them apart, then the suitcases came out the other side and the passengers picked them up...

It was terribly funny, and awfully true. Those boxes are handled in the most terrible, way.

My dad (who often carries fragile stuff in his suitcases in the airport) says that the more "fragile" stickers he puts on his bags, the more likely they are to get damaged...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.