AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just trying to find a website that I lost the link to. Just wondering if anyone had a site to go to for a list of available and pre-relaese International HD-DVDs. I know the site had "covers" of the discs with links to the release dates, it wasnt "region" specific either. Looked at xploited with no lick as it wasnt what I was looking for. THank you for any help or direction you can give me.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
I want Brotherhood of the Wolf. Says March 5 on Amazon Fra, hopefully xploited gets it too.

Any word on a US release?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha21 /forum/post/0

I want Brotherhood of the Wolf. Says March 5 on Amazon Fra, hopefully xploited gets it too.

BOTW will have English sub so Xploited will have it, same for T2..

·
Registered
582 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha21 /forum/post/0

No word on a U.S. release but the UK will get it in March also.

·
Registered
17 Posts
From what you described it sounds like this might be the site your looking for.

http://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/v...php?t=29843791

It's the only site I can think of that shows all the covers with links to pre-release/released/domestic/import HD-DVDs. Hope it helps.

BTW when you visit the site if the covers don't load for you make sure you click the link at the top of the thread and that will activate the covers and they will all show up.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Does anyone know if the German release of "Basic Instinct" is the same as the French Studio Canal one?

-Murray

·
Registered
21,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron*C /forum/post/0

From what you described it sounds like this might be the site your looking for.

http://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/v...php?t=29843791

It's the only site I can think of that shows all the covers with links to pre-release/released/domestic/import HD-DVDs. Hope it helps.

BTW when you visit the site if the covers don't load for you make sure you click the link at the top of the thread and that will activate the covers and they will all show up.

Gold Star for you
that was it
(I think) LOL!!!!! thank you

·
Registered
582 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J /forum/post/0

It looks like the HD DVDsof Korean movies won't have English subs.

J

I'm really hoping they'll set up downloadable subtitles soon.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I'm looking for Lee Ritenour's Overtime on HD DVD, his website wrote me that it is available by JVC Japan, and I saw the cover on one of the Japan sites but Can't figure out how to order because it is all Japanese..

Anyone know where I could check to be able to order this import, His website also told me they are trying to arrange for a few copies to be sold thru Eagle Rock entertainment, but who knows when that might be.....

Thanks,

Rick

·
Registered
17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickPas /forum/post/0

I'm looking for Lee Ritenour's Overtime on HD DVD, his website wrote me that it is available by JVC Japan, and I saw the cover on one of the Japan sites but Can't figure out how to order because it is all Japanese..

Anyone know where I could check to be able to order this import, His website also told me they are trying to arrange for a few copies to be sold thru Eagle Rock entertainment, but who knows when that might be.....

Thanks,

Rick

CD Japan looks to be your best bet right now. Play-Asia also has the disc but it's more expensive. You can't go wrong ordering from CD Japan they have fantastic service.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VAHD-1002

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.