AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hm, just got my new PS3 back from the shop, and as I'm trying to set up my account (my second/fourth) I can't for the life of me remember the name of the email address I used for it. I had a few variations for each sub-account. Is there a place I can go to just type in the account name, and get the email address? In the account information screen, it only allows you to get forgotten passwords. I know the password, just not the email address.

I'm REALLY worried about losing all my COD4 stats!

·
Banned
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess /forum/post/14310055

Hm, just got my new PS3 back from the shop, and as I'm trying to set up my account (my second/fourth) I can't for the life of me remember the name of the email address I used for it. I had a few variations for each sub-account. Is there a place I can go to just type in the account name, and get the email address? In the account information screen, it only allows you to get forgotten passwords. I know the password, just not the email address.

I'm REALLY worried about losing all my COD4 stats!

Main account or a sub account?

I believe there is a spot in account management that let's you administer the sub accounts...and I think that would show the email address...I think

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekborg /forum/post/14310078

Main account or a sub account?

I believe there is a spot in account management that let's you administer the sub accounts...and I think that would show the email address...I think

It's a sub account...I'll try messing around inside the main account and see if the sub accounts are there somewhere. It's really gonna suck if I can't find it. Besides my COD4 stuff, I think most of my Rock Band songs are on this account!

Otherwise, I'm still VERY excited to have a PS3 back after all this time! And it's soooo quiet, compared to my first one.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it Kekborg! It's amazing how many times you come to my rescue!

Yeah, had to go into the master account and follow these links:

1) Account Management

2) Account Management...edit your account information

3) manage sub accounts

4) parental control

5) enter password

6) select an account to edit (there's a scroll bar for all your sub account email addresses there.)

Love this board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts