Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi group,

Having fum playing with the new receiver. We watched Behind Enemy Lines with the B&W and SVS setup last nite and it was really awesome.

I'm trying to finish hooking up all of the connections and am having trouble getting the XBOX hooked up correctly. I am using the Hi-Def pack, which is component video and optical audio.

I have the component input in the TV/SAT component jacks on the 4es (DVD player is obviously hooked up to the DVD component inputs). My problem is that I can't seem to get the sound to switch with it. I went to the TV/SAT function, then tried to assign the audio (audio split, is what I think they call it) and I seem to be only able to assign the coax audio inputs. Any ideas? I currently have the XBOX hooked up to the MD optical in, since I will never hook up a MD.

It looks as if I am going to have to rename some of my inputs as I had the cable box hooked up to the TV/SAT s-video/analog audio section, and there I was getting the TV picture with the XBOX sound, so I just moved the cable box over to the video1 input on the 4ES and will just use the TV/SAT for the XBOX.

Thanks for any help you could provide. I hope I explained this clearly enough.

Aaron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.