AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read the FAQ and still can't figure this out. I'd like to post some screenshots. I have them saved as JPEG files on my hard drive and a CD ROM disc. How do I incorporate these into a message?? Thanks

Corey J

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
2 ways: 1) post them on a free photo website like Yahoo and then copy each link to your picture and paste this link into the "IMG" box (brought up by clicking the "IMG" button on the reply page or manually {IMG] http://........jpg[/IMG }, 2) upload your photos to AVS server but picture has to be less than 600X400 pixels and less than 30k or so (click on the "Attach File" button on the reply page.

Obviously the first one will allow much better photos due to higher resolution and bigger file size (longer upload for you and download for the viewers), but the latter is much easier if you don't already have a photo account.

The first method is faster if you found a picture from a website somewhere (like a picture of a DVD player from Daewoo website) so you can copy the link of the photo by right clicking it and selecting "properties" to copy the exact link to the picture, and then paste it between {IMG]....[/IMG} in the "Your Reply" shortcut box below the threads.

Please note that you have to use the "[" and "]" around the IMG--I could not do this as the server here will interpret this as a photo and screw up the sentence.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.