AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a v3.0 or greater Panasonic Showstopper PV-HS1000 Image. I purchased this unit a long long time ago and never opened it up as it was a spare to my Replay Branded unit.

Low and behold I go to use it and the thing can't dial out to setup because they deactivated the number. I called Panasonic and they said it had to be sent in. I asked there is no way to manually override the number and they said no. :(

Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Dumb question time. I have been looking through the posts and I was on that download site looking around but I am confused.

I do not see an image for a pv-hs1000, does the 30xximage.3.02.zip file works on all models of the panasonic brand? I was thinking that was for 30xx series panasonic if they even made them that high.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Paths
does the 30xximage.3.02.zip file works on all models of the panasonic brand?
http://rgb.cc/replaytv/images/panasonic/

Yes, the that is the one to use. You might as well use the same version of the image with the time clock hack so you can set the time if service ever goes down. The replaytv clock drifts terribly but there is still no reason to choose against being able to set the clock.

Start by reading the instructions and rehearsing the whole thing in the mind a few times. Also note that when people start saying "Don't forget to patch the drive!" they aren't talking about imaging the drive. They are talking about pressing a 'patch' button after it is already imaged.

oh.. when it asks choose 'Use LARGE clusters'

cow

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info.

I actually had upgraded my Replay Branded model unit when I got it a couple of years ago with a 120GB drive. It was pretty painless, I was just confused on what image to use in this Showstopper.

I am pulling down the image with the clock hack now.

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.