AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help. I've been looking for a Samsung 50" HLM507W, online for about a week. I can't find anyone who has one in stock, who' not selling it for way too much. Tweeter is about the only place that seems to have, and they want about $1000 more than i've seen at alot of other places. The trouble is these other places are backordered for at least 3 weeks.

Does anyone know of a reputable dealer who has new in stock in the $3300-$3700 range??

Thanks for any assistance.

This will be my first projection unit, and I'm especially anxious after reading everyone's positives on the unit.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I wonder if TVA would let you take someone's place on the powerbuy if they opt out?

It's worth a try.

Or if used is ok, you might find some coming up soon from PB'ers who either changed their mind too late or see rainbows or whatever.

Ken

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
You guys give me the Williies. :)

TV Authority. Click on the banner at the top of this screen. (next to Immersive)

Ken

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tweeter will come down to $3,499. I'm only sorry that I can't lend you my mad skills... then you could talk them down like I did. Try again and good luck!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by KenLand
I wonder if TVA would let you take someone's place on the powerbuy if they opt out?

It's worth a try.

Ken
Great idea Ken, how about letting him take your place :rolleyes:

You should be able to get on the PB for $3419, but you will have to wait until January or so. You may NOT cut in line!

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Thalydimide
Great idea Ken, how about letting him take your place :rolleyes:

HeHe... that's a good one.

:)

Ken

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for your help.

I was able to find a unit coming in to retailer on Saturday, so I should have it by end of next week!

I didn't pay alot for that muffler either...

Thanks again!!

- Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.