AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any DIY speaker builders in Mass or So NH willing to look at my MTM project and help me figure out what I need to do next? I have partially finished cabs, finished X-overs and all the drivers I need. What I lack is knowledge of how to finish the boxes and test the system. Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Where in MA?
+1...guessing on the eastern end of MA?

I'm near Newport, RI and have at least 10 different diy pairs, all with different veneers if you'd like to get some ideas on what yours might look like when finished. PM an email address and I'd be happy to send a few pics.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Newbury is near Newburyport, just so of NH Border at top of Cape Ann. Thanks for offer of pix, but what I really need is hands on help and a shop to work in. I have built carcases and baffles, cut driver holes, built X-Overs but what remains is the detail work and I'm hoping for someone who has experience in veneering, driver installation and most importantly testing, as this is all brand new to me. A big favor I know. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.