AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone guide me as to where the ACON board installs inside the PJ for the Marquee 8000. Any helpfull tips as well.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Say Mark

There is a blank gray plate above the control module, held by two small phillips screws; the control module is the one with the ready lights on the back of the unit. Behind the plate are slots for two half-width cards, the acon board goes in the outside slot. Some acon boards are keyed and may not seat properly; you can cut out the tabs on the card connector for acon. Your main projector software must be v2.0 or higher; some early control boards may need resistors changed to work properly.

Tim at E-Tech Phoenix

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Tim.

Are there different ACON boards for ECP and Marquee's? Are the cameras the same? I have a model 50-1915-03P board. This board looks like it has its own power supply onboard with a heatsinked rectifier?

There has been resistors added to one IC and a thin wire going to another IC with 4 more resistors grouped together.

PS: Got your shipment today. Everything arrived OK. Canada Customs charged me PST (Provincial Sales Tax) and GST (Federal Tax) $27CDN

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump-omatic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.