AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just Bought a house with 2 inwall speakers and i like that look but the speakers are garbage. i was looking at the Bose V30 jewel cube system but a friend told me Jamo was the way to go .

I need some assistance and advice im looking for a jamo inwall speaker about the size of a shoebox a little bit bigger actually but i cant find the model or price...anywhere.

Also im open to sugesstions on a complete audio system utlizing the space that is in the wall already....

Thanking you in advance ,

JL2794(NEWBIE):

·
Registered
614 Posts
Almost anything is better than bose, but you can find something better than what you are looking at always as well - your budget is what matters.

·
Registered
634 Posts
BOSE = Buy Other Sound Equipment

you can get a great in-wall system for not too much. keeping looking

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Between those two, I'd easily take the Jamo. But you can find great inwalls from companies like Speakercraft, RBH, and Mordaunt-Short.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
There are many other choice for in-wall. If you search this forum you will find more suggestions.

Your topic title really restricts the kind of advice being sought. Generally, most people here are not fans of Bose, and if you want Jamo experts best to go to the Jamo threads.

What is your budget? How many speakers are you wanting to buy?

Maybe change your title to "Seeking advice for best in-wall 2.0 (or 5.0) for $x,000" and include a picture of your space in the updated post #1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts