AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Kameleon and like the way it can handle all my devices. BUT I can't use either code supplied for TiVo to get it to run my AT&T Series 2 standalone TiVo. The 800 number is closed except normal business hours so I'll call Mon. to see if there are any other codes.

Until then I used the VCR mode button and programmed in all the functions I want. It works the TiVo just fine except I can not get one button - the "0"(zero) to work. That button works on my Cable box(when I switch the mode to Sat/cable) so apparently it isn't a defect in the Kameleon.

Maybe I've programmed too much in but I haven't gotten the "Memory full" that some report.Any suggestions? Don

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just to close this out, I did program too many buttons and apparently ran out of memory. Will try other avenues.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I'd recommend investigating JP1, which will make your Kameleon positively sing in addition to making short work of your current problem. See http://www.hifi-remote.com .

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was goint to go that route. Bought a new 1994 six months ago, bought the cable to connect to computer; read everything about it; downloaded all the files and was, simply, overwhelmed. I am not a Linux programmer and it all seemed too complicated. Now I have to sell the 1994 that has never been used. Anyone interested? Don S.

p.s. I now have the Kameleon working perfectly.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.