AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Onida 32 LCD TV which was working well for a year or more. But from few days i am facing an issue in it. Once TV is turned off, to turn it on again i have to wait for atleast 10 -15 minutes else it will not show any display or sound expect the blue power light in the corner. After 15 minutes when i turn on the TV it works well. I need help from someone expert/familiar with this LCD issue.

If you need any more information regarding it please inform. I need to know the reason behind this issue and your suggestion on its solution.

Regards.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I have Onida 32 LCD TV which was working well for a year or more. But from few days i am facing an issue in it. Once TV is turned off, to turn it on again i have to wait for atleast 10 -15 minutes else it will not show any display or sound expect the blue power light in the corner. After 15 minutes when i turn on the TV it works well. I need help from someone expert/familiar with this LCD issue.

If you need any more information regarding it please inform. I need to know the reason behind this issue and your suggestion on its solution.

Regards.
Imo... I would be willing to bet that you have bad capacitors on the power supply board. Either take the power supply board out yourself and replace any found bulging capacitors or have a shop do it if you cant solder. You can also get the part number off of the power supply board and google it or search for one on ebay and purchase a replacement. Thats a straight forward unscrew unplug replacement of the new board.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts