AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a pair of Paradigm Studio Reference 100's V4 and the matching center channel driven by a Denon 3808CI receiver. I'd like to find a pair of relatively small surround speakers that can be used for surround duty. They would be used only for movies. For music, I'm happy with my Paradigm's in a 3.1 configuration. The speakers have to be wall mounted, so I don't think the Studio 20's would work since they're a bit heavy a little too big. The ADP-590's wont work either due to the geometry of the walls where they would have to be mounted as the rear facing speaker on one of them would have to be aimed directly at a wall about 4" away. I'd also like to find something a bit less expensive.

Does anyone have any recommendations for small surrounds that can be wall mounted or ceiling mounted and would be a relatively good match for the Studio 100's V4? Thanks in advance for your comments!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are two pictures of where I need to place the surround speakers. The right surround needs to go somewhere to the right of the french door. The left surround needs to be placed on the wall to the right of the window, just above (3') the left rear corner of the sofa and slightly behind (~110 degrees).

Any suggestions?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts