AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i dont care about any price difference or the 5" in size difference ... this unit will go in my basement mini theater and its dark and fully light controlled.i already own a 5020 my only concern is warranty issues i have a 5 yr plan on my 5020 but what if they cant fix it and i need a replacement then what? what will they give me? i alos have a panny 50" 600u for over two yrs without a problem and am happy with it(cant compare it to the 5020
)..

My main thing is I want the best and if the v10 is just a tad inferior to the 600m i might be able to live with it..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im dying here i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

fiddlyD

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
read or call the warranty company and ask. they should offer a reasonable replacement at the time or a buyout but you need to find out from them exact details. hopefully like the large majority of owners you will never need warranty work

either the 600M or 65v should be a good plasma for you. you have to wait on the 65v and you will probably not notice the inferior pic quality without a Kuro there beside it to compare and you do get the 5", 17% larger screen area.

i'm a Pioneer owner so i say get the 600M while you still can though.

your money, your choice.

why not buy the $10,000 65" panny monitor?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts