AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we've been going back and forth on the seating for our soon to be finished basement. I would like power recliners 4 seats. a love seat in the middle or incorporated. must be max 120" wide, wall saver design.

I've seen a lot of stuff online but I want to be able to try before I buy. We've been able to find some Palliser stuff, and it's pretty nice but I'd like to know what other brands I might be able to find locally to test out, preferably less expensive than the Palliser seats.. 4seating seems to have a ton of stuff but how can I buy anything without sitting in it?

what have you guys used/done?

·
Registered
226 Posts
So we've been going back and forth on the seating for our soon to be finished basement. I would like power recliners 4 seats. a love seat in the middle or incorporated. must be max 120" wide, wall saver design.

I've seen a lot of stuff online but I want to be able to try before I buy. We've been able to find some Palliser stuff, and it's pretty nice but I'd like to know what other brands I might be able to find locally to test out, preferably less expensive than the Palliser seats.. 4seating seems to have a ton of stuff but how can I buy anything without sitting in it?

We have Berkline Tangiers , the back row is 120" powered recliners. We purchased from the Theaterseatstore.com. We weren't able to try them but we are very happy with them. On the website you can look at different layouts, like a love seat.

·
Vendor
1,741 Posts

Our HTdesign seats have been popular you would look at somerset or paget in that space, I am unsure where you located we are in chicago if nearby we offer a showroom.

Regards
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts