AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK that sounds a little creepy I realize -

I have a Sonos ZP90 and a ZP120. On the main level of the house I have a pair of speakers in the sunroom, a pair in the kitchen/dining room, a pair in living room, and a pair on the deck outside. All but outside are in ceiling monoprice or equal type. I would like to put a TV in the sunroom and use the pair there as dual purpose wholehouse audio and surround sound speakers. The rest are all just background music type. I want a receiver to make sunroom a surround sound system while watching movies and the rest of them a different source (Sonos) for background. Trick is only the outside speakers have wall mounted volume controls but I would like to adjust the volume individually (without having to pony up another ZP120). I am thinking I need a speaker selector with volume control to do this. Still need to pick a multisource multizone receiver to generate the surround so though. Oh and around or under $500 (excluding volume control if needed) is my goal. I haven't found anything with built in volume control independent to the zone in one box using two sources.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.