Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have been living with my "new" htpc for a while now and am loving it. However, now is the time to tweak. So far, I have been using windvd5 and while the picture looks great, occasionally the audio skips and the movie accelerates. I have tried zoomplayer and using the windvd5 drivers, not noticed this problem.

So, I would really like everyone's help in setting up zoomplayer for playback on my 35" analog tv. I have read Karnis' thread as well as the ffdshow threads and dscaler threads. However, most of these are targeted towards hdtv users, not us analog users. Specifically, I'd like to know what settings I should use in ffdshow for playback on a standard def tv.

Usually it's resize to max that the processor can handle and then to the native resolution of the display, but in my case, the standard def tv doesn't have a native resolution (or I should say I don't know what it is). I can set my desktop to 1024X768 without problems.

A bit about my system:

AMD 3200+

Abit NF7-S

512MB Corsair XMS

ATI 8500DV

Any help would really be appreciated.

Russ

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.