AVS Forum banner
  • If you've ever wanted to ask questions on industry standards when setting up your home theater, you're in luck! Peter Aylett, 30 year integrator and partner at HTE Acoustic Interior Design will be answering questions until Sun. Nov. 28th! The thread is now open, and you can join in here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I sold my JBL ES 250PW and i want to find the next one.

KLIPTCH R112SW 499$
JAMO 660 399$
JAMO J112 449$
B&W ASW610 550$

maybe SVS PB1000 (but i doubt...)
Tell me if i'm wrong with those choices (and be care, i'm in France and can't really find some america products easily)
Thxs !

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Check out the Rythmik LV12R and HSU VTF-2 MK4. Although since your not in the states I'm not sure these would be possible to get your hands on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After 10 min of research... no way to find them on european country.
plus, seems those one are exclusively for homecinema using. If he sub could be ok for music too (about 50% of use), it should be great.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I bought a VTF-2, and listen to music 70%. IT's great. In fact, I tested it more convincingly with music. The flexibility of port plugs and EQ adjustment makes it very good for music and movies.

// Posted from Tapatalk 3.2.1 for iOS - later versions are pfft //

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.