AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, sorry for this probably very newbish question but I need some help here. I just reveived my new Aperion Intimus 7.1 system, it came with an Onkyo TX-SR800 reciever, and I have no idea how to set it up with my DVD player to get 7.1 to work. The DVD player is a Panny CP-72, it has 2 channel, 5.1 channel, and digital audio out connections on the back. I need to know what cables I need to connect from the DVD player to the reciever to get all speakers working. Any reponses are greatly appreciated. Thank you!:rolleyes:

· Registered
697 Posts
hi

after you connect speakers to receiver.

i would think that you have the dvd audio connected to receiver via optical or coaxial cable.no rca.

press osd menu on receiver to get to set up speakers menu.make input for optical or coax for DVD input.

exit this menu, then select audio setting like pro logic or logic 7 from front panel. see how it goes, that what i have for HK i would think they all more likely same.

· Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

If you are having a problem with your setup. Give us a call. Full technical support is included with your purchase. Call and ask for Ben or John and we will walk you through the setup. Our toll free number is 888-880-8992.

John Wanderscheid

Aperion Audio
www.aperionaudio.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.