AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the local channels in my area code does not show up in my RePlay Guide. Is there a way to manually add this channel?

THanks,

Rich

·
Registered
729 Posts
Do you mean an over the air antenna channel?

You can contact support, or do what I did, move your zip code until you get all the correct channels.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Don't know if this applies to your situation, but yesterday (5/22) my Replay 3020 would not change to local (antennae) channels yet I had no problem with the other (DirecTV) channels.

After trying net connect, a reboot, changing Replay setup, and disconnecting and reconfiguring my video components (nothing worked) I finally figured out what the problem was. (Actually I stumbled onto the solution)

I noticed that a local show had recorded overnight. I couldn't access local channels so I looked to see what was recorded. The correct show had been recorded (???), but with one difference. Instead of channel 45, it listed 1045. I checked my TV listings and learned I now had two sets of listings for local channels. The original set (2, 11, 13, 24, 45, 54) did not work. The new set with the #10 prefix (1002, 1011, 1013, etc.) were (are)now my accessible channels.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The channels that show up in your channel guide are based on the listings from Tribune Media Services (referred to mostly as TMS). Go to Zap2It.com and see if after entering your info there, the channel shows up in their lineup. If not, send them a message telling them about the error. If it does, go into your setup on the Replay and make sure the channel was not removed from your lineup for some reason (meaning it can be added back by you).

There is no way to manually add a channel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.