AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take it from a table and put it on the floor,powered it up while it was on the floor before opening the case. Then I tried to adjust the rasters, and when I tried to turn it on again, nothing happened. I had this problem when it was first shipped, but I just pressed down on one the boards and it powered right up. I guess something was loose. I tried that again and it won't power up. I read here that it might be the fans, this PJ won't power up if the fans are not running. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
16,831 Posts
milkweed ,

-- actually these units will power even if the fan is disconnected so it probably is not a fan issue . Keep checking those boards [ with the power off of course ] .

-- Best of Luck ,

--- Jason Berg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Mine was in the same boat when I got it. It turned out to be the hinged frame for those top boards was bent and making contact on the board. You might want to check to see if the alum. framework is bent and torque it back a bit.

Eric

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Eric, I checked it out, and the boards are fine (not touching anything), however I tilted the projector back and forth and I hear a screw rolling around on the bottom I can't figure out which part it's coming from, anybody think this might be the problem?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.