AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just registered here looking for some help. About a month ago I noticed my Hitachi 51F510 started looking green, not real green just when the screen shows a dark scene with alot of shadows, the shadows are green. Tried all sorts of adjustments to no avail. For the most part the TV still looks great, if you are watching a football game or some show that doesn't show alot of shadows the HD looks great. I hate to throw it out but getting it fixed might not be worth it. BTW I'm a mechanic by trade and have an associates in Electronics so I could probably repair it myself if I knew what was wrong with it. Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron4406 /forum/post/15566747

Hi just registered here looking for some help. About a month ago I noticed my Hitachi 51F510 started looking green, not real green just when the screen shows a dark scene with alot of shadows, the shadows are green. Tried all sorts of adjustments to no avail. For the most part the TV still looks great, if you are watching a football game or some show that doesn't show alot of shadows the HD looks great. I hate to throw it out but getting it fixed might not be worth it. BTW I'm a mechanic by trade and have an associates in Electronics so I could probably repair it myself if I knew what was wrong with it. Thanks!

You may want to ask this over on the Hitachi 51/57/65F59A CRT RPTV Tweaks Thread. Great group with tons of information and help. You should get an answer on that thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts