AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got the integra dtr 5.4 reciever and my surr left is putting out low volume. Ive tried different speaker wire and tried the speaker itself on a different channel and neither is a prob. Using different speaker and wire the left surr is weak. I tried boosting the channel through level calibration and it shuts down the system on protect. Is the amp on this one channel blown?
I think im beyond my 3 yr warranty
Im pretty sure that model has a seperate amp for each channel as the brochure lists it as 85 X 6.

·
Read the FAQ!
36,631 Posts
Your receiver likely needs service, but it is barely possible that you've accidentally screwed up a setting somewhere.

If your receiver has a procedure for restoring Factory Default settings, write down your desired settings and do that now. Reenter your speaker configuration settings.

If your receiver has an "all speakers" audio mode -- i.e., every speaker sent the same signal -- switch to that mode and use that as another test of whether the output for that speaker is faulty.

--Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.