AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot to set up for the "reunion" last night and my utv cut off right before they announced the winner.

Any kind soul out there able to archive to tape and mail it to me? :)

LOL, and yes I am serious...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'll check tonight to see if I still have it on tape. How much of the show are you looking for? Just the announcement in Central Park and the live special afterward?

Sean

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'll save you time - Vecepia Won! hahaha

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have it if you haven't found one yet. Send me the address to send a tape to @ [email protected] if you still need it and I'll dump it to tape.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You punk! I stayed away from the website just so I wouldn't read it.

Any way I still want to watch it.

mpardee I'll send you an email since you offered first. Thanks Kevin for the offer, don't need two of them. ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had the same problem! I was watching the recording and it ended just like.... Thank god for the time zones and getting my locals from East & West as it saved me! (Of course I almost throw the Utv out the door!)

I guess this wasn't all the Utv's fault, because the name was different, as it had "reunion" in the listing! Can't trust the machine yet I see!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't waste your time watching it now that you know who one. With that B*itch Rosie hosting it made it just about unbearable to watch. Past reunions were much better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.