AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been trying to get the setup menu screen from my Pioneer 1016 receiver on my projection screen (I use a Panny 900). I am embarrassed to even have to ask, but I know it is just like one button I need to press to make it happen and just haven't figured it out.

I have component wires running from the Panny directly to the receiver and that doesn't work (and yes, I had the Panny set on component but just get the blue screen). I also tried the HDMI cord from the Panny going to the receiver and couldn't get the Pioneer menu screen either (again, when I set the Panny to HDMI I still just get a blue screen). In both cases I pressed the "setup" button on the receiver that is supposed to get the menu setup screen to appear - system setup appears in the LED readout on the receiver, but not on the screen.

How do I get the Pioneer menu screen to pop up on screen and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for taking the time to read.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.