Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My Denon AVR-3200 Owner's Manual has vanished in a move and I'm looking to replace it without paying the $25.00+ that some dealers want for "the part and shipping+handling".

Unfortunately the Denon Product archives at Denon.com don't have the owner's manual in .pdf format; and I've been unable to locate an online version of it anywhere else.

I'm willing to pay someone for their old manual and/or the duplication/shipping cost to me.

Can anyone help? Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Keith

·
Registered
607 Posts
along the same lines, i'm looking for an AVR-2700 manual. I've already downloaded the 2802 manual, which is the closest thing available, but there are definitely some differences that I'd like to resolve.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have my AVR 3200 manual right here (well not literally.haa haa)..Is there a particular page you need or section that I could just email you what it says? I can't sell you the original since I need it for the trade in policy at the shop I bought it at.

The manual is 39 pages long so if you want the whole thing photo copied I will do it for you, I would just need the copying and shipping costs paid up front (like $5-6.00) that's all but I would do it for you.

Let me know. I can be emailed at [email protected]

Mike Burke

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mike,

I'll email you to take you up on the offer. Since this unit is going to my Mother's house I better get the "right one" instead of confusing her with the 3300 manual (and different remote).

Keith

·
Registered
360 Posts
Keith,

Check your email. I sent my address and home phone # to ya.

Mike

·
Registered
Marantz SR5015, Epson projector, Focal Cobalt 816 speakers
219 Posts
Do any of you know if the AVR-3200 can accept "banana plug" type speaker connectors?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Like the other Michael said yeah no problems but will not accept Spade plugs.

·
Registered
Marantz SR5015, Epson projector, Focal Cobalt 816 speakers
219 Posts
Thanks for your replies. It worked out perfectly. I bought Synergistic Research cables, and had banana plugs sodored onto one end and spades on the other. Thanks for the help!

Ben

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.