AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I'm new here and I am simply amazed about knowledge of the members here on this forum. Maybe my problem is similar to somebody's elses but I found myself so lost here about enclosure boxes and ported boxes. I come from Europe, Serbia, city of Kragujevac. There is not much of knowledge about sound at all here. I love bass actually I am a bass freak but I don't know much about it what I can only judge is the feel I get from the sub. Please if you guys equipped with who knows how many years of professional experience in the sound engineering field help me builg a sub according to my needs. So far a quality sub sound was very expensive. As much as I read on the web this is no longer an issue. Malcom X and Tempest X provide everything I'll ever need. I mainly watch HD movies , play games and listen to the music. What I really like about the sub is that strong vibe that runs trough my body in a low freq. I like too hear that low freq sound but not as much as I like to feel it. In the matter of fact I don't need to hear it at all - I just WANT TO FEEL THAT STRONG VIBE(earthquake effect). The stronger it is the better it is for me
. I was considering 2 Tempest X facing each other(one + and the other one - , I mean push - pull system) so I can get stronger vibe. As I already said I know nothing about and I can't find somebody who really knows something about low freq sound here in Kragujevac, it is a science and many people talk nonsense and acting like they know something but basically they know nothing. So I want ot get strong and precise vibe that will run trough my body(from my feet to my head) and that is my primary goal. I'm absolutely open for any advice about choosing the subs and building a box. Since it became affordable I.m ready now to buy the components and happily enjoy that remarkable sound that was till recently a privilege of a wealthy people. I am so amazed when the sub freq runs trough my body in the certen parts of the songs(Madona "Rain" for example) or in the movies even in the games. So please guys some solutions are very very welcome. Not to forget that my room iz now 3.5m x 5m big but plan to move to a bigger room. By the way sorry for my bad English it is a bit rusty since I don't use it much. Thanks forward for understanding and willing to help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.