AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I am going to give my best shot. Please work with me here:

I am trying to remember these two movies my wife and I watched quite a while back (within the last 2 years) on xbox live. One was a sort of paranormal movie and the other para/alien. I am going to TRY real hard to describe parts of it......in the hopes yall can help me remember.

The first one has a cover of a bed with I think two girls sleeping in their underwear....something similar to the covers of paranormal activity. Now i remember a party at the start of the movie. a sister and brother. dad bbq'ing. a bunch of young teens partying. a house that seemed out in the middle of nowwhere. they start to notice wierd things happening. sort of like paranormal things. i think the entity or whatever is after the girl. thats all i got guys.....sorry. its been a while. hope someone can help. I think the title begins with para something. Ive been googling and nothing yet.

next movie is:

Ok the next movie starts of with a girl bringing her __________ boyfriend. the parents are leaving to a night out. then the boyfriend shows up. she has i think two younger brothers or 3. there is a sort of boat ramp...peer in the back yard by the lake. the night starts to turn to hearing noises. unexplained stuff happening. at some point they all start to watch TV in the living room and one of the males finds his dad gun. they start to see lights outside and they see an alien inside. they all run out towards the peer/water and hide in the surrounding wooded area. finally the aliens take some or all the kids. A dog plays a big role in this movie. i think lol thats all i got guys.....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are good. the bell witch is not comparable to a movie like the conjuring or paranormal activity......BUT they are good nonetheless. I would give bell witch an honest 6-7 out of 10. VHS2 a 6-7 out of 10. Good entertaining movies. thx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts