AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-please no ear bashing.i recently purchased bose series iv speakers with no bass module and would like some advice on whats the best possible way using these without the bass module. the equipment that i have is Pioneer av reciever vsx-915 and panasonic subwoofer,how do i get the best out of them without them sounding tinny any help would be great thanks.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I had an Acoustimas (is that how it's spelled?) system that has a broken sub's woofer. I couldn't properly match it either cuz the crossover I believe was in the sub. Even if you can separate the freq, without a crossover... how do they say it in Japanese? mudada...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Believe it or not, veda did give you advise on your issue - well, sorta. One of the problems w/Bose equipment is that their module speakers use a proprietory connection that only works with the bass module. If you don't have the bass module, you can't use the speakers.

Another problem with those tiny speakers is, that because of the laws of physics, they will always sound tinny. Sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts