AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing help in sub placement. Its in the basement in a pretty large area. The back room is not usable for movie watching so I had to do where it's at right now. I was wondering if anybody has any insight or idea where I could put the subs. I have 4 12" that i would spread around the room. i already played with various positions and 1 and 2 sound the best with 3 and 4 right behind. 5 is ok but nothing special. Left, next to the couch is not bad either.It just doesn't have any impact at all, and I'm lost at what to do. The subs are sealed right now, but I am planning on going ported.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Have you tried all of them up front? I know mktheater tried several positions out and that ended up working for him.

·
Banned
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonnash /forum/post/16936669

Have you tried all of them up front? I know mktheater tried several positions out and that ended up working for him.

I found out last night that sealed isn't going to work in that room. Downfiring ported worked awesome behind the left front speaker. Now i have to build 3 more boxes. Had the sealed in a smaller room before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.