AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just Bought the G20 yesterday and hooked it up to my Onkyo SR380, and I dont get a picture, just sound. I plugged my HD Cable box direct to the Panny and it works. I have gone through the manuals twice and have not been able to figure it out! Please help!!! I just want it all to work as I intended!!

BTW: HDMI across the board.

Thank you in advance!!!

·
Banned
568 Posts
Any HDMI cable should work, I've never heard of one totally failing... But you've got 2 HDMI cables right? 1 from the cable box -> receiver, and 1 from receiver -> TV? ...Or however it's supposed to be hooked up

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, Got 1 HDMI from HD cable PVR to AVR, 1 From PS3 to AVR, and 1 from AVR to my Panny. Neither of them work, but like I said if I connect direct to TV it's fine???

·
Registered
28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilvw /forum/post/19596212

Yup, Got 1 HDMI from HD cable PVR to AVR, 1 From PS3 to AVR, and 1 from AVR to my Panny. Neither of them work, but like I said if I connect direct to TV it's fine???

Ok you need to try a few things:
  1. Different HDMI Cables
  2. Different HDTV with the same cables

Your 308 could be the issue if you are able to connect the cable box direct to the panny.

·
Banned
568 Posts
When you went straight from the cable box -> TV, did you try both of your HDMI cables in that connection? If you only tried one, then the other might be at fault
. ...Just checking, because otherwise it could be a receiver problem as maxlax54 mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts