Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:

I just updated my GeForce 3's drivers to Detonator 40.72 and now NONE of my timings work. On top of that, I can't get it to accept ANY new timings, interlaced of progressive scan. None of the pre-configured timings that come with PowerStrip and none of the ones I've tried to put in manually work, whether in the pstrip.ini file or by inputting their numbers into the fields in the advanced timing options menu. Even relatively simple ones such as 960x540p (HDTV derived and standard) aren't getting accepted.

I'm using:

GeForce 3 w/ Detonator 40.72

PowerStrip v 3.3

Windows XP Professional

TheaterTek v.1.5

on a Dell Dimension 1800 with a Pentium 4 1.8 ghz w/768megs of Rambus on an Intel motherboard of unknown make.

If you have any timings that should work under that configuration, please let me know! I'd be content if I could get 960x480 (in 540 timings) or 1440x480 (in 540 timings) back, both of which I had before, and I'd be overjoyed if I could get 1440x960i or 1800x960i, as I hear many of you with similar setups are using and enjoying now.

Holding his breath till he can watch DVDs again,

Dan

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've gotta bump this one at least once. With Karnis's page gone and my new drivers not agreeing with my hardware and powerstrip, I can't watch any DVDs on my main setup until I figure out any timings that work, and I'm having a lot of trouble doing it on my own. Anybody?!??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.