Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just bought the Elite 55txi to go with my DV59 but have a major problem. When I set the system up to receive Ilink, I am not getting video...I have the dvd player hooked up via component cables along with the I link and an Svideo connnection going into the DVD/LD input.

thanks

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone out there with the 55txi and dv59...For some reason I'm having trouble getting things hooked up...Sat/tv work great...I get video and audio...DVD through the I link I get audio but no video...Xbox...nothing...what am I doing wrong...HELP!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
507 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by m1fuller68
Anyone out there with the 55txi and dv59...For some reason I'm having trouble getting things hooked up...Sat/tv work great...I get video and audio...DVD through the I link I get audio but no video...Xbox...nothing...what am I doing wrong...HELP!!!

Thanks
ummmm....I don't think you need both the SVideo and the componant at the same time.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
And i think that is what suposed to happen: iLink is a digital interface for audio only. If i got your message correctly you were hoping that iLink will carry video signal as well. No, it does not. Use Component interconnects or HDMI for video. Also check the receiver to make sure you selected the correct video input for DVD player and XBOX.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.