AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a media player and have a hard time choosing one help please guy's. Im looking at

the Himedia HD900B or the Micca EP950 want to know which ones better and or more support for it and play my full blu ray 3d iso i have a network adaptor in hand so im good one that issue. thanks again for all the help.

@ Oh Jack u have eta on new firmware for the ep950 bud.

·
Registered
7,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco150  /t/1417778/help-pic-a-media-player-for-bliu-ray-3d-iso-full#post_22172472

Im looking to buy a media player and have a hard time choosing one help please guy's. Im looking at

the Himedia HD900B or the Micca EP950 want to know which ones better and or more support for it and play my full blu ray 3d iso i have a network adaptor in hand so im good one that issue. thanks again for all the help.

@ Oh Jack u have eta on new firmware for the ep950 bud.

I don't understand why you open a thread for this question when it has been answered already. HiMedia and Micca are the the same thing, but Micca has better support. Both have stuttering and wrong frame issues, but some people are lucky and do not have much issues with them.

You won't need a network adaptor (wireless) since you will not be able to stream 3D movies wireless.

·
Banned
930 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s  /t/1417778/help-pic-a-media-player-for-bliu-ray-3d-iso-full#post_22173052

I don't understand why you open a thread for this question when it has been answered already. HiMedia and Micca are the the same thing, but Micca has better support. Both have stuttering and wrong frame issues, but some people are lucky and do not have much issues with them.

You won't need a network adaptor (wireless) since you will not be able to stream 3D movies wireless.
Well, I was going to add something but I think you about summed it up nicely. Now we can just wait for Canton160 to chime in and tell us how great it is and this thread will be complete! :)

·
Registered
819 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamerlover  /t/1417778/help-pic-a-media-player-for-bliu-ray-3d-iso-full#post_22173257

Well, I was going to add something but I think you about summed it up nicely. Now we can just wait for Canton160 to chime in and tell us how great it is and this thread will be complete! :)

Very funny

Canton 160 sounds more like someone in the industry then a consumer--I love it when he says it is perfect then asks about abouts its problems--very entertaining

1 - 5 of 5 Posts