AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm to the point where I'd like to finalize my plans on a screen. I'm working with a pretty tight budget but would like to explore options up to ~$500.

• 120" Fixed Screen 16:9
  • Epson 5025UB projector
  • Lens will be ~17ft from screen wall
  • 8ft ceilings
  • primary viewing will have butts in couch at ~13', Bar wall directly behind couch is 14'4" on the couch side.
  • Room is completely light controlled (no windows). If I can get light rejecting properties great but not required.
  • Very limited 3D viewing. most likely not a factor at all. but I want to be sure the screen works with 3D
I think that's all the variables needed. Let me know if I missed anything.

I've been eyeing the silver ticket screens as they seem to get great reviews in that ultra budget price point. I'm open to any and all suggestions..

I truly appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

·
Registered
21,052 Posts
Hi guys I'm to the point where I'd like to finalize my plans on a screen. I'm working with a pretty tight budget but would like to explore options up to ~$500.

• 120" Fixed Screen 16:9
  • Epson 5025UB projector
  • Lens will be ~17ft from screen wall
  • 8ft ceilings
  • primary viewing will have butts in couch at ~13', Bar wall directly behind couch is 14'4" on the couch side.
  • Room is completely light controlled (no windows). If I can get light rejecting properties great but not required.
  • Very limited 3D viewing. most likely not a factor at all. but I want to be sure the screen works with 3D
I think that's all the variables needed. Let me know if I missed anything.

I've been eyeing the silver ticket screens as they seem to get great reviews in that ultra budget price point. I'm open to any and all suggestions..

I truly appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

Carada would be a good choice - http://www.carada.com/

Or perhaps Elite - http://www.elitescreens.com/

Give us a call at AV Science if we can help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts