AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello I am just starting to get into AV stuff a little more seriously. I recently upgraded to the Pioneer SC-1523 and am basically just wondering if it's possible to listen to music through the speakers (using airplay or any other method) while simultaneously using an hdmi source only to view what's on the TV. I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum and would appreciate any guidance that anyone can give. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
which yamaha receiver are you using? i have a denon avr-1613 and am looking to upgrade, just to be able to have this feature to be able to airplay and play any of my hdmi sources at the same time

·
Registered
3,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaretw  /t/1521510/help-please-pioneer-sc-1523-airplay-and-hdmi-out-at-the-same-time#post_24589131

which yamaha receiver are you using? i have a denon avr-1613 and am looking to upgrade, just to be able to have this feature to be able to airplay and play any of my hdmi sources at the same time
Yamaha 773 (midlevel model). Handy little feature. I just verified that ypao does auto eq the subwoofer output some.

Blue is through and purple is natural eq. Better than nothing.

This is a good deal. Model 775 for $500. Full preamp out. Best hdmi compatibility.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0MJ-0022-00014

1 - 4 of 4 Posts