AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, before i explain my problem i have a samsung ln46b640 47" 1080p 120hz.

So here is my problem and what i have been able to analize on my own.

What i'm trying to do is eliminate the horrible judder im having. moving images are unviewable.

-to start off when i turn game mode on the input delay is fixed and the response time for games is perfect. but when i turn game mode on, auto motion plus is grayed out, so i cant turn it on.

-The reason i want to turn auto motion plus on is because of this dam judder. Everytime i move the camera the objects on screen seem to be having a seizure and start shaking like crazy.

-when game mode is turned off and auto motion plus is on the judder and shaking while moving is eliminated, i get these weird effects around some objects, i think its called artifacts. and since game mode is off i get delay for button inputs.

Also when motion plus is on, cutscenes have this fast forward feel, i read up on this and i don't like how it looks on cutscenes, but that has been the only effective way i found to reduce the judder.

The game i tested this out on is final fantasy 13 on ps3 if it helps, i moved the camera around at different speeds and the objects began to have seizures.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
AMP causes massive input lag the very thing that game mode reduces by disabling many video pre-processing options and AMP is at the top of that list

if you want to know more about input lag read the thread in my sig

1 - 2 of 2 Posts