AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a HTPC setup with any of these displays, could you please tell me if these images (in TIFF format so you can view them in dscaler) are legible?

http://www.stormsweeper.net/nwn/

The 720p one should be for any of the 3 in 720p video, the 768 only really for the 433CMX in VGA mode.

It's not a make or break feature for me, but I'd like to be able to use the plasma for PC gaming (thus the game screenshots) and some other light stuff.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hello

ive got panny 42pwd5-uz and use the vga out from my geforce3.

i could read the test from the first pic the best. i had to squint for the latter pics... Also i had to sit about 5 ft from screen...

848x480 is the native res for this plasma... at that res all fonts are crystal clear. i usualy run the monitor at that res and am completely happy. unreal tourn, mohaa, look great... DVD's look freaking incredble. Monster's inc is my reference disk i use to show off the monitor. Powerdvdxp + Vga = jaw on the floor clarity...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The game those screesots came from won't run at any rez less than 800x600, but will run at any higher resolution supported by the video card driver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.