AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my old setup and am looking to buy a new prepro and amps, I tried for 2 days to call emo, I kept being told that someone would call me back, never happened. on the 3 rd day I called and was told the same thing, someone would call me back, at that point I said that I have had no call backs and would like to speak to someone about purchasing, I was put through finnally, I said to the salesman, that I knew that he could not tell me the release date of their new prepro, but could he give me the the aproximate price, no luck, then I asked that if I bought the umc, did they still have their trade up program, he said he was not sure. At that point I kind of gave up, I was going to buy a prepro and 2 amps, but if I can't get any info before I buy, how bad would it be getting any info after I purchased, this just seems to be a bad way of doing buisness.

·
Registered
550 Posts
The challenge here is that they seem to offer quality product at a fantastic price. If price weren't an issue, I'd do my business elsewhere - no way I would tolerate that. The difference in cost may make me stick with them if I were in the market...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.